How we store, protect and use the information you give us
Starline-blinds.co.uk is brought to you by Appmonkeys Ltd and we believe it’s important to protect your privacy. So we’re committed to giving you a personal service that meets your needs, at the same time as protecting that privacy.
This policy explains how we’ll collect information about you and then use it to give you a good service. It also goes into the security measures we take to protect your privacy, and expands on a few things that we won’t do.
1. How we’ll use your information
1.1 We may use your information to:
Give you the services you’ve asked for (which might include the loyalty and incentive schemes we run from time to time).
· Offer you accounts, services and products from us or our partners. To do this, we may use an automated scoring system, which also uses information from credit reference agencies and other companies.
· Help run and improve our accounts, services and products – ones we’ve provided before, now or in the future.
· Create statistics, test our computer systems, create profiles and marketing opportunities, and analyse customer information. To do these things, we might use information about what you buy from us and how you pay for it.
· Help prevent and detect debt, fraud and loss.
· Train our staff.
· Get in touch with you about products and services that we or our partners are offering. That could be by email, phone, text, multimedia message or another form of electronic communication.
1.2 We may also monitor and record any communications we have with you, like phone conversations and emails. This is just to make sure we’re providing you with a good service and meeting our responsibilities.
2. How we’ll get in touch
We’ll use the contact information you’ve given us when we need to get in touch. So we might email you, give you a ring, send a text or use another form of electronic communication.
2.1 If we’re getting in touch to tell you about offers, we’ll try and use your preferred contact method. We can stop sending you these offers at any time though, you just have to contact us and give us your account details.
2.2 If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you’re confirming that you’ve given them the information in this policy, and that they’ve agreed for us to use their information. If you give us sensitive information about yourself or other people you agree – and confirm the person the information is about has agreed – that we can use this information in the ways set out in this document.
2.3 You’re entitled to have a copy of the information we hold on you and you can have any inaccurate information corrected. We may charge a small fee for providing a copy of any information we hold about you. If you’re interested, talk to our privacy team.